Free Mobile Banking with Independence Bank makes it easy to view your accounts from anywhere in the world, at any time, from your mobile device. Check balances, make transfers, pay bills, all remotely and when itís convenient for you. To learn more about this service or to enroll, click here.
*Standard text messaging charges apply.
Independence Bankís Online Banking service gives customers the convenience and security to make managing your financial life easier. View balances in real-time and arrange account transfers easily with more than 23,000 financial institutions nationwide. View images of cleared checks and see your statements online with no need to wait for paper statements to arrive in the mail. You can even download detailed transaction history that is compatible with Quicken for personal and Quickbooks for business. Get all these features and more Ė free.
- View deposit account balances and history
- View images of checks that have cleared
- Loan inquiries
- Loan payments
- Loan Advances from eligible loans (Business)
- Export account history to accounting software
- Internal transfers between eligible Independence Bank accounts
- Stop payment requests
- Multi-user capability with audit function (Business)
- Secure e-mail to the bank
- View statements (requires an additional online agreement and enrollment)
- Wire transfers; domestic and foreign (requires Funds Transfer agreement to be signed) (Business)
- Bill Payment (requires an additional agreement to be signed)
- Popmoney® - send, request and receive money with someone online (Personal)
- Federal Tax payments (requires ACH Origination agreement to be signed) (Business)
- State Tax payments (requires ACH Origination agreement to be signed) (Business)
- ACH Origination (requires additional agreement to be signed). Management recognizes that there are some risk in allowing customers to originate ACH transactions.* (Business)
*Requests for these services will be subject to a credit review process.
Personal Debit Cards:
With a personal Independence Bank Visa® Debit Card, you can access your funds directly from your account through ATMs, Point of Sales (POS) and on a transactional basis wherever Visa® is accepted. Our customers may also make deposits or utilize their cards to transfer money from one linked account to another via the ATM. Instant Debit Cards are available for new customers upon request.
- No ATM fees nationwide
- Over 370,000 debit card accepting machines nationwide
- Monthly maintenance fee: None
Run out of checks? We can help you order new ones. Just call (888) 414-0500 or stop by any branch location and an Independence Bank staff member will help you order checks.
Set up Direct Deposit and your paycheck will automatically be deposited into your Independence Bank checking account, saving you a trip to the bank and leaving you with more free time.
If your card has been lost or stolen please call to notify us immediately (Independence Bank Visa debit card 877-226-2351 / Independence Bank MasterCard Credit Card 877-881-6018 ) or come into a branch as soon as possible. Our helpful staff will promptly stop your card and will investigate any fraudulent charges, if they have occurred. Your card comes with the built-in security of Zero Liability, so youíre not responsible for unauthorized purchases or ATM transactions, as long as you report them promptly.
Whether beaches or businesses are in your plans, international travel doesn't need to be a foreign task that you do alone. We can help create a better way to travel the globe with our Foreign Currency Exchange services at Independence Bank.* Our foreign currency solution offers more than 80 currencies in a convenient, secure environment. We'll help you to arrive at your destination ready to go with the currency you need.
You can order and pick up your foreign currency from any of our branch locations. To place your order, call us today at (888) 414-0500.
* Foreign Currency exchange service only available to existing Independence Bank customers. See branch for details, current exchange rate and service fee schedule.