Money Market Accounts
Select a product below:
A Money Market Account is a smart way to maximum your earnings on your savings or checking, while still having access to your funds when you need them. Formerly a type of savings option only available to institutions, Money Market Accounts now provide an excellent way to allocate your funds to a higher-earning account.
Independence Bank’s Money Market Accounts offer you several account options, all with competitive interest rates that are high than regular savings plans.
The Independence Money Market Account offered by Independence Bank offers savers a competitive yield for transactional accounts. Watch your balance grow, all while still retaining easy access to your funds when you need them.
- Make up to 6 transfers from account each month
- Unlimited in-person transactions
- Earn a competitive rate
- First box of standard style checks are free
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free e-statements
Please call or see Regional Office for our current rates.
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $10
Monthly maintenance fee waived with average daily balance of $2,500, or if the combined average daily balance of all accounts is $5,000 or more.
Minimum to Open: $100
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Withdrawals of interest could reduce earnings and APY. Rate subject to change without notice, and may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on an account. See Branch for additional information and details.