Select a product from below:
A hallmark of Independence Bank is convenience. As a business owner, we understand you have limited time to manage your company’s finances. Independence Bank’s business services can help you save time and manage your finances more effectively.
Tired of constantly making trips to the bank to deposit checks? Remote Deposit from Independence Bank makes it easy. Using your Internet connection and computer, you can scan checks right from your desk with this innovative service.
Independence Bank’s Online Cash Management service allows business customers to manage cash flow more effectively, giving you more time to manage your business. See account balances, set up account alerts, and more:
- View check images and statements online
- Download account activity to accounting software
- Pay bills automatically and arrange automatic account transfers
- Initiate wire transfers and stop payments online
- Set up alerts to notify you when an account is above or below a specified balance
- Set up direct deposit payroll and direct debits through ACH
- Pay federal and state tax payments
- Create custom transaction reports
- Set up multiple users with different access levels
- Make Independence Bank loan payments and inquiries
VP, Electronic Banking
Independence Bank’s telephone banking system gives you access to your accounts whenever you need it. Check your balances, transfer funds between accounts, and get interim statements sent to you via fax. 24-Hour Telephone Banking: (888) 414-7221
Payment processing is a crucial aspect of any business operation. The faster customer payments reach your bank account, the better your cash flow. Whether you are a small business owner handling payments yourself, or an employee responsible for accounts receivable, the time spent retrieving those payments and depositing them at the bank could be better spent on other functions.
Independence Bank’s LockBox Service provides speed and efficiency to businesses processing payments. Our Lockbox service offers your customers a convenient and secure way to make payments, and delivers funds from those payments to your business as quickly as possible.
How an Independence Bank LockBox Works:
- Independence Bank establishes a U.S. Post Office Box in your business name, to be used for incoming payments.
- Your customers make payments directly to this box.
- The payments are picked up on a strict and regular schedule Monday thru Friday of each week.
- We send you a daily listing of the payments deposited, along with the deposit total.
Advantages of an Independence Bank LockBox:
- Provides a secure point of receipt with a single address used for receiving only payments.
- Multiple daily Lockbox* pick-ups allow more opportunity to receive payments each day.
- With payments deposited to your account the same day they arrive, funds become available in your account as soon as possible.
- Float associated with accounts receivable is reduced, improving business operations.
- Postage date can be validated with envelope imaging.
- You are always working with the most up-to-date information, with the ability to view daily activity using online imaging where you can see the deposits and print remittance images and reports.
- Expanded reporting is available through a variety of options.
Fast, efficient and secure, an Independence Bank LockBox reduces the amount of time it takes for money to reach your account. With improved cash flow, and timely reporting, your business can operate at its optimum level.
If you have any questions, or would like to take advantage of this service, one of our Business Banking Officers is available to assist you.
*The payments are picked up twice on Mondays and once each day the rest of the week.
Visa® Debit Cards / Instant Debit Cards
With a Independence Bank Visa® Debit Card for business, you can access your funds directly from your account through ATMs, Point of Sales (POS) and on a transactional basis wherever Visa® is accepted. Our customers may also make deposits or utilize their cards to transfer money from one linked account to another via the ATM. Instant Debit Cards are available for new and existing customer.
- No ATM fees nationwide
- Over 370,000 debit card accepting machines nationwide